Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing beauty and cosmetic provider, is currently looking for an Inventory Controller who will be based in Dubai.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
• Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
• Processes and documents products returned as required following established procedures.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
• May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
• May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• High school diploma or college level; at least 2 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement is a plus
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
• Knowledge of invoicing procedures.
• Fluent in English; knowledge in another language is a plus
• May travel to visit different branches of the company across Dubai and Abu Dhabi
If interested, kindly answer the following questions send it to us with your most recent CV in word format to better gauge your eligibility for the role.
• How long have you been working as an Inventory Controller?
• Do you have the ability to reconcile stock counts to report data?
• Are you knowledgeable with supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control?
• Do you have a valid driver’s license? Do you drive your own car?
• Are you willing to travel to visit different branches of the company across Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
• Can you tell us about your knowledge on invoicing procedures?
• Are you willing to work in a beauty salon business?
• Have you used any inventory tools/software?
• Have you handled sales reports, PNL, business expenses?
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.