Job description / Role
• Control all the inventory of products received to the warehouse and data entry into ERP System
• Controls the In/Out of all products following the company policy and procedure with regards to receipts/delivery notes and confirming shipping documents with the delivered items.
• Allocating the proper areas for stocking the items and following a systematic way of categorizing the stock inside the warehouse for easy dispatch and stock taking.
• Keep record of all defective items that will be sold as a second grade product or what will be destroyed.
• Encoding all stock inventory on Ramco system(ERP) and performing all dispatching transactions on the ERP System.
• Generating reports related to the movement of products into the warehouse and to the client sites/farm.
• Coordinating with the retail stores on replenishing the stocks.
• Review and maintain documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
• Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedures.
• Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
• Degree, or equivalent to Computer Science or Supply Chain
• Minimum of 2 years experience within Inventory control and data entry into ERP Software
• RAMCO ( ERP System) Experience advantageous
• Customer Service experience
• Will be required to work Saturday to Thursday
About the Company
A leading investment company in the Middle East.