Job description / Role
• Preparation of daily reports
• Research of recorded inventory adjustments and inventory shrink issues for determination of cause.
• Monthly coordination of physical inventories.
• Develop, implement and manage proper inventory control procedures and processes to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Examine, recommend and implement systems, controls, procedures and policies that improve inventory efficiency and accountability.
• Supervise the daily cycle counting function and conduct causative analysis.
• Work collaboratively with a variety of departments.
• Keeps back order file in established sequence and releases back orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available.
• Coordinates and researches product missing or placed in incorrect location.
• Directs and coordinates physical inventory.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Maximum 7 years of experience.
• Must have experience working in retail environment
• Communication skills
• Team Player
• Customer Focus
• Result- oriented
• UAE Driving License is a must
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.