Job description / Role
- Reconciling inventories in the system subsidiary with the master.
- Preparation and analysis of inventory movements
- Leading the stock take process and finalize the variances
- Recommending optimum level of inventory
- Maintenance of inventory on an average usage basis
- Developing the company’s inventory management system with the aim of controlling cost, rationalizing inventory and maximizing working capital
- Minimize overstock and remove of redundant inventories from stores
- Ensure that incoming goods are receipted and managed appropriately as per company policies
- Recommend improvement in the inventory cycle
- Perform cyclic stock checks
- To ensure that the stocks are adequately insured
- Other Special Assignments by the Line Manager.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 3-5 Years UAE Experience.
- Must be from FMCG / Retail business verticals.
- Graduate in Finance / Accounting
Personal Traits, Competencies & Skills:
- Advanced working proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge in ERP Application, preferably SAP
- Must to have Writing, Speaking, Reading proficiency in English
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Attention to details & Accuracy
- Proactiveness & Time Management
- Ability to work under less supervision & under pressure
About the Company
A leading holding company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East