Job description / Role
Package: AED 6,000 – AED 8,000 + Standard Benefits Medical + Insurance
Current Location: UAE
• Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
• Performs a variety of warehousing duties.
• Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
• Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing. Coordinate with various functions.
• Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
• Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
• Analysing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
• Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
• Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the line manager.
• Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
• Examining and analyzing inventories for damage, cost control, replenishment, discrepancies, etc.
• Coordinate with Accounts and logistics department to control, issue rights of movement of product in-out of warehouse or storage farms.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in Warehouse / Storage and inventory management for min. 3 years.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Driving license in UAE.
• Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of inventory management software.
• Exceptional understanding of inventory management practices such as ABC analysis and cycle counting.
• Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional collaboration and multitasking abilities.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
GTE PETROCHEM DMCC is established in 2022, with an aim to bring our projects under a single umbrella to streamline our business process.
GTE as it stands for GT ENERGIES houses currently our chemicals trading desk, oil trading portfolio and a logistics unit.
Our trading team has a deep understanding of the supply chain and helps clients to navigate successfully through market risks.
Our clients include multinational industries and oil trading houses. As a smart trading house, we compete with market players to fair prices and various choices across the stakeholders (suppliers, service providers, customers).
The desk is equipped with industry tools to manage risk and compliance, thereby mitigating our exposures, and allowing trading team to exercise their skills more optimally.
Middle East Executive
New East General Trading
KYB Middle East