Job description / Role
One of the global leaders in 3PL Logistics are currently looking to grow their team and recruit an Inventory Manager, based here in Dubai.
This would be a great step for someone looking to get into one of the largest 3PL’s in the world, that wants to open up a good career path in the medium to long term.
You will be assisting in the implementation of the Company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs, reducing expenditure, rationalising inventory and improving inventory accuracy. To ensure the inventory team maintains proper inventory accuracy and to ensure process and procedures are followed in line with company strategy and that the systems are used correctly enabling accurate reporting and to contribute to operational best practice and to constantly strive to improve processes whilst maintaining inventory KPI’s.
**You need to have worked for a 3PL to be considered**
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Assists in the scheduling and management of stock count Monthly, Quarterly, Midyear and Annually
• Manages inventory accuracy with the support of operation team
• Manages and controls inventory and stock counting accuracy checks
• Assists in the inventory control process along with quality department
• Manages day to day relationship with Operation team in order to best fulfil customer needs
• Manages inventory team to ensures delivery of inventory KPI’s; providing training resource where necessary and applicable
• Maintains a warehouse management inventory system
• Maintains adequate inventory levels and appropriate control
• Implements improved processes and systems to reduce operational errors
• Ensures inventory department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support
• Ensures inventory updates are provided to key staff members and customers where appropriate regular & controlled stock takes
• Ensures that all set Inventory KPIs per customer are met and overviews clear/comprehensive records
• Ensures all inventory and claims related activities are been completed and reported on time
• Schedules daily activities, organizes and directs operation and job responsibilities within the warehouse to ensure effective management of resources
• Works with departmental peers, implements control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies and customer issues are highlighted, addressed and resolved
• Facilitates knowledge share and accuracy of data across the business ensuring our systems hold the most up to date information
• Line manage the inventory team according to company policy and procedures
About the Company
Middle East Executive has a focused consulting team that specialises in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Sales recruitment.
Complimented by strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Middle East Executive has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of businesses, and we have the experience & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.