Job description / Role
• Banking and Financial Sector
• Contract-New client
We are hiring a "Investment Accountant" to join one of our major clients based out of Dubai.
• Provided that the employee works on a daily basis for 5 hours, during the first month as an evaluation of his work, and then the working hours and days are modified as new.
• Data preservation and archiving, custodian preservation and confirmation, data preservation, archiving, and archiving, annual return and return to maturity date on the capital.
• Analysis, reality and policy of new investment opportunities.
• Communicate with the banks issuing investments to ensure the transfer of profits and follow-up of the participations
• Review related to alignment, stop and shortening
• Submitting a quarterly annual report and a comprehensive annual report on the reality and profits of a report for each sect
Among the most important names required are:
• Bachelor's in Accounting, at least 5 years of experience, good reputation, effective with colleagues, teamwork.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.