Job description / Role
- Working for an Asset Management Company, the candidate must analyse the existing portfolio of investments in securities including equities, fixed income, derivatives and structured products.
- Enhancing the return on the portfolio by identifying potential investment opportunities / exit having done extensive analytical research.
- Perform regular (monthly) portfolio analysis to identify potential exposure to certain risk and overall risk manage the portfolio.
- The job holder is responsible for day to day dealings with the fund administrator, middle office and the custodians.
- The job holder is responsible for attending to corporate action on a daily basis
- The job holder is to review cash positions on a daily basis and make appropriate recommendations to optimize cash management.
- The candidate must produce reports at regular intervals
- Bachelors of Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance / Investments from a reputed university. Preference will be given to MBA holder and / or CFA qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a investment firm or bank. Preference will be given to those with trading experience in equities or fixed income.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Office applications
- Independent and able to work with minimal of supervision
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst