Investment Analyst cum Trader
RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Investment Analyst cum Trader
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 18K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well-known manufacturer and supplier of steel line pipes for high and medium pressure applications such as oil, gas, petrochemical and water transportation.
• Trade different equity products on different stock exchanges on behalf of management
• Research & identify different trading strategies and methods to leading to greater profit and income for management
• Evaluate financial risks and decide on trading based on available data
• Ensure all trading transactions are legitimate & complying with government laws and policies to avoid lawsuits & other penalties
• Recommend different ideas and suggestions to management in order to improve the present algorithms or help in the creation of new ones.
• Monitor & review the transactions to verify the accuracy and make sure they are in conformance with the management
• Attain thorough knowledge about stock market terms and trading practices
• Keep track of the latest market trends, technological development in data assessment and recent development in various sectors of relevant industries for accurate planning of financial investments
• Open to Indian nationals
• 40 years old and below
• Minimum of 7 years in investment and equity trading in US market, and emerging market is an advantage
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent