Investment Analyst (UAE National)
Job description / Role
Evaluate securities and industries to provide investment recommendations, conducts financial modelling and risk analysis, and communicates findings to portfolio managers and clients.
Top-tier financial services firm in Abu Dhabi.
* Conducting research and analysis of companies, industries, and securities.
* Developing financial models and forecasts to support investment decision-making.
* Communicating investment recommendations to portfolio managers and clients.
* Monitoring the performance of investments and adjusting recommendations as needed.
* Staying up-to-date on market trends and economic news to inform investment decisions.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field.
* 2+ years of experience in investment analysis.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
* Proficiency in financial modelling and forecasting.
* Knowledge of asset classes and investment strategies.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Professional certification such as CFA or CAIA is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.