Job description / Role
One of the top leading financial services in UAE opened an exciting role to join their growing team. This role will be working with the CEO, Investment Directors, and other Investment Associates.
As Investment Associate, you will be responsible with the following:
* Participate in the evaluation of potential investments
* Involve in all aspects of the investment diligence process, including due diligence, financial modeling, terms negotiation, deal execution and onboarding of investments
* Develop and sustain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders
* Monitor existing investments and escalate any key issues
* Support broader team initiatives and assist in broader team endeavours
* Bachelor's degree required
* Progress and interest in CFA accreditation
* With at least 3 years of experience in an investment role conducting investment diligence
* Knowledgeable interest and attention to detail in evaluating investments
* Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities
* Demonstrated quantitative skills and financial modeling capabilities
* Proven ability to manage complex projects under significant time pressure
* Strong organizational skills, autonomous and proactive
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and in particular PowerPoint)
* Flexibility for frequent travel
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.