Job description / Role
We are searching for an Investment Associate – an Emirati national to work with a well-known government entity in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you are expected to enter into to learning program for 18 months and thereafter, be absorbed as a full-time employee.
You will help our client manage their investment portfolios. You will work closely with the team to help manage the operational side of their investments, including forecasting market trends, analyzing stocks, and observing each client's portfolio for changes. You will work with a third party to generate reports and conduct general financial planning or risk analysis.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Meet with the internal/external stakeholders to determine investment financial standing and goals
• Keep track of market changes to inform your decisions
• Work with the investment analysts to help manage the company’s investment portfolio
• Inform the head of the department of changes in the portfolios
• Assist in the creation of various reports to understand the movement of investments
• Conduct market research as applicable
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in finance or any related courses
• Ideally with CFA or any investment-related certifications
• Portfolio management / investment management / investment analysis experience for at least 3 years
• Market forecasting and research skills
• Good knowledge of creating reports using various tools
• Strong communication and analytical abilities
• With a valid family book and UAE passport
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Sep|
Investment Administrator (Custody)
|Abu Dhabi||29 Dec|
Investment Analyst cum Trader
RTC-1 Employment Services