Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an Investment Associate on behalf of their client, an investment company based in Abu Dhabi. This role is strictly for an UAE National only.
Reporting to the Investment Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Facilitating and developing the company’s investments across different sectors
• Building and maintaining financial models
• Due diligence projects
• Assessment, structuring and negotiating Private Equity investments and funds
• Undertaking assignments as required based on the company needs
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• Bachelor Degree is mandatory
• Minimum 2 - 4 years’ experience within the investment industry in various sectors
• Strong understanding of valuation methods, financial modelling
• Fluent in English and Arabic, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in an organization with strong presence in the GCC region, please apply online.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, with preference given to those already based in Abu Dhabi.
The Swisslinx Group provides bespoke recruitment solutions for technology, financial and executive positions in Switzerland, the Middle East and South East Asia. With more than twenty years’ experience our business relationships are driven by integrity, trust and discretion.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.