Job description / Role
Our client is a top tier Investment Fund based in Abu Dhabi, seeking a UAE National investment professional to fill a key role within their investment team.
The Investment Associate is a key member of the investment team and will work with the CEO, Investment Directors, and other Investment Associates to research, analyse, and make recommendations to the Investment Committee on potential investments across asset classes and strategies.
As part of a small investment team, the Investment Associate will take on substantial responsibility in conducting investment diligence and delivering thorough, well-written and clear investment reports.
• Participate in the evaluation of potential investments, including conducting initial reviews and reporting back to the investment team on strategy viability and alignment
• Participate in all aspects of the investment diligence process, including due diligence, financial modeling, terms negotiation, deal execution and onboarding of investments
• Support and co-present with Investment Directors to the Investment Committee
• Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders, including internal / external executive management, financial and legal advisors and the broader investment community
• Actively monitor existing investments and escalate any key issues that arise on a proactive basis
• Support broader team initiatives and assist in broader team endeavours
• UAE National with Family book
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Progress and interest in CFA accreditation
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an investment role conducting investment diligence
• Intellectual curiosity and attention to detail in analyzing investments
• Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities
• Demonstrated quantitative skills and financial modeling capabilities acquired through previous work experience and/or academic coursework
• Proven ability to manage complex projects under significant time pressure
• Autonomous and proactive
• Strong verbal and written skills with excellent business English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and in particular PowerPoint)
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent