Job description / Role
The role would be focusing on advising clients on their portfolio and investment selection
The client is a multi-billion dollar wealth management with offices all over the world. They aim to provide their clients with a variety of investment solutions across vanilla and structured products, globally.
Reporting to the MD, the role will have the following responsibilities:
* Knowledge in identifying innovative investment ideas / global themes across asset classes.
* Tracking market trends across equity / commodity / credit markets worldwide and advising the team on sector/country allocation for all products in line with our in-house research/views.
* Preparation of investment ideas (strategic and tactical) in a Client ready format as recommended by all members of the investment team. Articulate clearly defined trade plans and monitor due adherence to the prescribed levels and target prices.
* Understanding of Clients' risk profile, investment needs and construct and execute investment solutions.
* Regularly review, recommend, and rebalance client portfolios with Financial Advisors as per the review mechanism prescribed by the Company.
* Closely track the performance of trade recommendations issued to Clients to ensure proactive management of the same.
* Professionally engage with third party service providers and business partners (including Banks, Prime Brokers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, PE/VC Managers, Fund Administrators, Consultants, etc.) with a view to cultivating and maintaining the external networks that support the Company in enhancing its Client value proposition.
* Support the Group CIO in administering ongoing and ad-hoc initiatives and projects that are adopted towards improving and enhancing the asset servicing framework.
* Contribute to maintaining a high standards of presentation and communication of all business development collateral including general publications (for instance - market outlooks, trade recommendations, literature for products advised by the Company) as well as customized content (for instance - presentations to facilitate portfolio reviews with individual Clients, decks prepared to engage prospects of the Company)
* Actively contribute to the brand building efforts of the Company through publications in business journals, participation in industry forums and seminars, participation in Television media, etc.
* Ensure strict adherence and understanding of the License granted by the Dubai Financial Services Authority ("DFSA")
Excellent exposure and great benefits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a reputed Western university
* Have a Master's degree or/and MBA and/or CFA/CA is a preferred
* Experience of at least 5+ years in global wealth management in the advisory team, handling portfolios, proposals, and client requests on investments
* Understanding of asset classes Equity, Debt, Alternates, Real Estate
* Understanding of Products and instruments like stocks, bonds, MF, Insurance, Structured Products, Private Equity, Real Estate
* Should have handled multi asset portfolios
* Skills to use Bloomberg, Capitaline, Reuters
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Family Office - Investment Manager
AVP/VP - Real Estate Private Equity
Associate - Private Credit Investments
Principal, Ventures & Growth Investments