Job description / Role
Our client is a local investment firm based in the Business Bay area in Dubai.
The Analyst will take primary ownership of financial performance, attribution, guideline and contribution.
An overview of the responsibilities would be:
* Take ownership of the performance and P&L
* Analyse reports for unusual movements or anomalies and liaise with the Investment and Operations Teams to resolve discrepancies
* Continually enhance the design & production of reports to improve their analytical use, internal controls and/or efficiency
* Prepare all external performance reporting including Board reports, fact sheets etc
* Oversight and ensure accuracy of the Investment Dashboard and related monitoring tools
* Become an expert on performance analysis
* Monitor compliance with the Investment Guidelines and related internal controls
* Highlight risk and investigate reasons for the breach.
* The role will best suit a candidate with at least 5 years of similar experience
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance measurement methods and techniques is required, preferably including private assets
* Highly numerate
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, risk, statistics, or a similar discipline;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel at spreadsheet level including Macros, VBA etc SQL or other useful programming languages/software would be very useful.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Intellectual curiosity and professional inquisitiveness; and
* Exceptional attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits
Salary 25,000 - 27,000 a month DOE
Start date ASAP
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Assistant Finance Manager
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Senior Financial Planning Analyst