Job description / Role
The candidate will be reporting to the Associate Directors / Directors and/or Managing Directors in the Investments team.
A leading Private Equity firm based in Dubai
* Evaluating and transacting specific investment opportunities
* Performing market research on countries, sectors and individual opportunities
* Performing detailed technical analysis and/or financial modelling of potential acquisition opportunities
* Providing deal support such as coordinating / performing due diligence, selecting / liaising with third-party advisors, etc.
* Supporting the monitoring of existing portfolio investments.
* Great Exposure
* Excellent Career Progression
* Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, M&A or related fields
* Exceptional analytical, numerical and deal support skills (particularly extensive financial modelling skills) - ideally CFA qualified
* High proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, etc. (MS Access a plus)
* Knowledge in Islamic finance would be preferred
* Highly driven, motivated personalities
* Ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
* Reliable team player who enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
* Oral and written fluency in English (working language). Proficiency in languages of the target markets would be an advantage
* MBA or an equivalent degree in business or economics (2.1 or higher, GPA 3.5 +) from a leading university
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Analyst / Junior Associate
Equity Research Analyst
Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Oct|
Senior Associate - Private Equity