Job description / Role
- Develop effective presentations for investor audiences, including quarterly or yearly investor conferences and conference calls
- Develop quarterly earnings release and ensure timely communication to the stock market and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and analyze various benchmark analysis projects regarding selected financial data (including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow comparisons, stock trading analysis and valuation multiple comparisons).
- Provides competitive intelligence based on review of media and analyst researches and prepare reports for management following major news events
- Coordinate and manage company hosted financial events, including the quarterly Results Conference Call, Capital Markets Day and investor road shows.
- Maintain and update Company’s Investor website
- Review and summarize analyst financial forecast
- Support the production of Etisalat Group’s Annual Report
- File Company’s announcements with the Stock Exchange in timely manner and communicate internally to management
- Implement and manage an effective financial regulation compliance program.
- Communicate the Insider Policy to all employees, and coordinate with other stakeholders to provide the insider materials to new Board members, officers, employees and third parties and others who have, or may have, access to Inside Information.
- Advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of all insider related information to ADX, SCA and Euronext Dublin.
- Assist the Company in the implementation of the financial compliance requirements and monitor compliance.
- Interface with Etisalat Compliance and Internal Control departments on all Finance compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business management or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in investor relations, financial analysts, financial research with exposure to regulatory compliance.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies. Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination and administrative skill
- Arabic speaker
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Manager - Investment & Cost Analysis
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Jun|
Assistant Manager - Financial Analysis - Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||27 May|
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
Investment Financial Analyst
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)