Job description / Role
Qualitative research role with a growing GCC advisory firm with exposure to investors and global asset managers. This is a newly created position that has the capacity to grow and develop around the individual.
This opportunity is with a leading advisory firm based in Dubai. They have a growing presence across the GCC with clients globally.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Qualitative research of existing and potential investors throughout the GCC
* Analysis and due diligence of current and prospective investments
* Report creation on investors, investment products, and fund managers
* Strong compensation package with bonus potential
* Strong internal growth and ability to develop the position for yourself
Candidates that will be seriously considered for the role will have the following minimum qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
* 3-5 years of direct experience in qualitative research and analysis
* Strong knowledge of alternative investments and funds
* Must be currently based in the GCC with preference for candidates currently based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
* Arabic fluency is preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.