Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting an iOS Architect/ Developer for an exciting opportunity here in Dubai, you will be part of high-performance cross-culture team and will focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness. You will have managed large-scale software deliveries and or, managed an operational IT unit or a large team. The ideal candidate will be a strong technical manager with leadership experience.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience;
- Responsible for breaking down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
- Envision and realize App architecture on the iOS platform
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to explain technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to influence the technical direction of internal and external teams
- Able mentor development staff on relevant iOS technologies (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
- Experience evaluating and leading the adoption of new technologies and techniques.
- Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services.
- In-depth understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience with push notifications and relevant API’s
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
- Experience working in a continuous integration context.
- Experience working on commercial software products with large user deployments.
- 8 years of iOS programming experience.
- Experience with travel related apps preferred.
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.