Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a software IT company based in Dubai who specialize in innovative digital solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join their team and develop cutting edge digital solutions with the latest technologies.
Main tasks include:
* Develop the crypto wallet mobile app & crypto trading mobile app (ongoing project, but not published yet)
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Run tests to identify design flaws and bugs, such as performing code reviews and performance analyses.
Other tasks include:
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, share information with and learn from other engineers and help drive continuous improvement of our platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customer value.
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve the product quality.
* Contribute to your team's success through consistent, high-quality code and have an appetite for learning new things.
* 3+ years of iOS/Swift development experience
* Understanding of OOP and its main principles
* Experience working with Apple push notifications
* Experience with Application deployment (Ad Hoc, iTunes Connect, TestFlight, Firebase, Cocoapods)
* Experience with multiple mobile platforms (phone, tablet)
* Knowledge of Apple design principles and interface guidelines, libraries, and best architecture practices for iOS apps.
* Experience in Agile practices
* Experience with other technologies like RPC, GRPC, REST API, and web services
* Tolerance to time tracking
* Experience with remote work
* Fluent English
* Experience with Blockchain (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tron, USDT)
* Experience working with Cocoa Touch
* Interest in blockchain technologies
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.