Job description / Role
iOS Developer - Swan
Swan is UAEs unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. With Swan customers can view their nearby promotions, order online deliveries and can even visit the stores and experience a modern shopping through Swans phygital (Scan, pay & go) feature. Ultimately, Swan aims to reshape the face of retail, by bringing together the benefits of e-commerce and traditional shopping under one omnichannel platform.
At Swan we are looking for an IOS mobile developer with strong technical skills to help us created IOS application. You would want to work within multidisciplinary agile teams of developers, designers and a very diverse group focused on products. We expect familiarity with modern frameworks and languages, as well as working practices such as Clean Code, TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps.
- Deliver complex native mobile apps for IOS.
- Write clean code to develop functional applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify
- New features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proactively advise on best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related preferred
- Must have proven knowledge developing native IOS applications from scratch which have launched in the App-Store and would ideally be able to provide examples of these.
- Follow Clean Code/Solid principles
- Excellent knowledge of the IOS Platform and IOS Developer Tools
- Solid experience working with the IOS SDK and integrations with RESTful
- Adhere and use TDD/BDD.
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly
- optimized/maintainable and clear code.
- Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch
- IDE XCode
- NoSQL MongoDB.
- Ensure all software built is robust and scalable.
- Have an excellent grasp of the IOS fundamentals and have extensive experience in building mobile applications in IOS.
- Competent with native IOS and love to learn the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
- Experienced in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance
- Knowledge of the git version control system.
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Mentor and train other developers in a non-line management capacity.
- Experience mentoring or helping colleagues optimise their code.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
- System administration and configuration management skills.
- Experience presenting work at user groups, business and to peers.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Integration Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|