Job description / Role
My client is providing a cutting edge solution within the latest technology. Due to heavy investment they are now hiring for an iOS Developer with experience of Swift to work on their latest product.
• Develop native mobile applications for the iOS platform utilising the API.
• Build the front-end iOS interface with a focus on feature usability and groundbreaking UI.
• Work closely with API developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Join team meetings as they innovate and take on new challenges in the live events and entertainment sector together.
• Take part in the full development life cycle, including requirements and design capture, development, testing and deployment.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of all projects.
• Integrate 3rd party SDK libraries into the application.
• Personal Qualities and Experience Required
• Knowledge of OOP and the iOS platform.
• Experience with Swift.
• Understanding of design patterns.
• Experience with software architecture patterns, such as MVVM.
• Experience with Reactive Programming (e.g. with RXSwift)
• Strong desire to learn new things.
• Experience with unit testing (TDD).
• Experience with REST API integration.
• A creative mind and taste for intuitive UX.
• Be a team player, take responsibility and show integrity in your work. Be ready to discuss pull requests and communicate openly.
• Experience with version control.
We are looking for:
• Previous iOS mobile development experience
• Skilled in the use of Objective-C and Swift
• Background of publishing iOS apps
• Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to the back-end.
• A deep understanding of the full development lifecycle.
• iOS Developer, Mobile Developer, Mobile Application Developer, iOS, objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Mobile Engineer, Senior iOS Developer
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.