Job description / Role
IRD Order Taker - Arabic Speaker
As an Order Taker provide prompt and courteous F&B service to the Hotel's guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare daily cashiering forms and operational forms
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures
- Complete knowledge of menus and wine lists, and up-to-date information about specialities and menus
- The ability to maintain a clean, neat and orderly order taker cabin throughout service
- To actively promote the services and facilities of Swissotel Hotel
- Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures.
- Maintain all Swissotel and Accor standard during the operation
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features and hours of operation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to speak Arabic Language
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent .
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.