Job description / Role
My client a leading consultant has an urgent requirement for an Irrigation Design Engineer
All candidates applying should have previous experience in Irrigation design with high level of client relationship management.
The role will include:
- Contribute to project preparation, including a variety of operational tasks, but not limited to technical analyses, design and development of specific project components, defining project implementation arrangements, coordinating inputs into project documentation.
- Conduct specific technical tasks, as a designated subject specialist in the field of irrigation & drainage and water resources management; and providing technical support to the task teams, as needed.
- Strong computer skills on Auto CAD 2D and 3D irrigation system design software and MS office.
- Should have the ability to have frequent travels to all irrigation projects.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing clear and concise construction documents for tender.
- Participating in project supervision, including day to day monitoring and follow-up, field supervision, review of technical/procurement documents and work programs, assessing progress with meeting key project outcomes and indicators and contributing to supervision documentation.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural or Civil Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years of experience gained as designer of irrigation systems for landscaping works
- 4 years local experience in the Middle East, with strong knowledge on local codes and practices.
- Must have experience in irrigation design secondary/tertiary level.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Civil Site Engineer
Paris Group International
Civil Site Inspector - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|
Quality Control Inspector (Civil)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
Maintenance Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Project Engineer - Construction