Job description / Role
• Plan all Corrective and Preventive Maintenance activities of assets related to Irrigation Network Pipelines and Pumping Stations.
• Reviews all work orders and plan the necessary action, supervises tasks till completion stage.
• Ensure all works at site are carried out as per standards and conduct Condition Assessment of assets and prepare report to in conjunction with the Contractor.
• Conduct yearly review of all assets and provide replacement/rehabilitation proposals as per the Asset grading.
• Oversee all activities are carried out as per the HSE plan and procedures.
• Provide assistance to the Operations as required for Process controls.
• Troubleshoot equipment related to instrumentation and control.
• Provide I&C Controls engineering support.
• Conduct yearly review of all Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation assets and provide replacement/rehabilitation proposals as per the Asset Condition Grading.
• Support the development of operating budgets.
• Analyze equipment data, perform investigations, determine root causes and recommend solutions.
• Provide technical support to Operations regarding selection, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and long term reliability of I&C equipment.
• 6+ years of work experience in the GCC region with leading contractors; construction and maintenance experience
• Site supervision experience
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• Preference for candidates who are currently based in the UAE
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|