Job description / Role
As the iScala Lead, you will be responsible to manage and deliver complex ERP engagements within the organisation.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments.
* Establish ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
* Analyse existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
* Write customised programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
* Develop user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
* Install ERP software and ensure seamless integration with IT systems.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* 6+ years of experience with iScala with a minimum of 2-5 full-scale implementations.
* Experience with reporting tools and SQL.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.