Islamic B Teacher - September 2023
Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Islamic B Primary / Secondary to join GEMS Metropole School, Motor City for a September 2023 start.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand globally.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (or equivalent) + Bachelor of Education (Distance or open university degrees are not accepted)
- 2-5 years' experience within a similar role in Dubai
- KHDA teaching/HOD approval
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.