Job description / Role
A well-established U.K. Curriculum School in Dubai is looking for an Islamic Education Teacher for Non-Arabs Students who can teach higher year levels in a UK curriculum school.
• Candidates applying for the job should have minimum experience of 2 to 3 years of handling the UAE Islamic Frame work.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Islamic Education or Islamic Studies.
• 2 to 5 Years of experience in teaching Islamic Education in UAE Schools.
• Strong English Language Skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
About the Company
Pristine Private School (PPS) adheres to the guidelines laid out by the British National Curriculum and nurtures students from Foundation Stage to A-Levels. PPS was established in 1992 and is situated on an approximately 100,000 sqft campus in the Al Nahda 2 area of Dubai.
PPS provides a challenging and supportive environment serving students of multi cultural and diverse backgrounds. It is a learning community which offers first class academic programs and a comprehensive array of sporting, cultural and performing arts activities.
Our purpose built school campus consists of spacious class rooms, science and computers laboratories, rich libraries, a fully equipped clinic, art studios, a multi-purpose auditorium, several outdoor play areas, a swimming pool and a fully equipped sports ground.
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Elementary Class Teacher / Homeroom Teacher
Big Fish Recruitment