Job description / Role
• Auditing of management systems (ISO 9001 based) in factories manufacturing fire and life safety products.
• Auditor sought will be responsible for impartially carrying out the factory audit on behalf of a third party product certification body.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum Bachelor degree of Science or Engineering,
• Credentials of completed five days IRCA registered auditor course according to ISO 9001 (or equivalent),
• Active registration in EIAC’s Product Certification Auditors database will be an additional significant advantage.
• Principles of quality management systems (essential)
• Auditing of quality management systems (essential)
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements,
• Requirements for factory production control (FPC) of any fire safety products (desirable)
• Minimum 5-years work experience, with minimum 3 years of proven experience as an active auditor and minimum of 4 on-site factory audits of 15 man days conducted within the specified time.
• Auditor should possess the multiple core personal qualities to enable him/her to act in accordance with the principles of auditing as described in ISO 19011:2018.
• Desired professional behaviours of the candidate include being: ethical, open-minded, diplomatic, observant, perceptive, versatile, tenacious, decisive, self-reliant, able to act with fortitude, open to improvement, culturally sensitive, collaborative.
• Understanding the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing and the principles of the risk-based approach to auditing;
• Planning and organizing the work effectively;
• Performing the audit within the agreed time schedule;
• Prioritizing and focusing on matters of significance;
• Communicating effectively, orally and in writing (either personally, or through the use of interpreters);
• Collecting information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documented information, including records and data;
• Understanding the appropriateness and consequences of using sampling techniques for auditing;
• Understanding and considering technical experts’ opinions;
• Auditing a process from start to finish, including the interrelations with other processes and different functions, where appropriate;
• Verifying the relevance and accuracy of collected information;
• Confirming the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support audit findings and conclusions;
• Assessing those factors that may affect the reliability of the audit findings and conclusions;
• Documenting audit activities and audit findings, and prepare reports;
• Maintaining the confidentiality and security of information.
• Ability to effectively understand product technical specifications,
• Literate with products technical documentation (manuals, specifications, drawings),
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics,
• Languages: fluent english in speaking, reading and writing,
• Good computer skills and familiarity with ms office.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
QA Engineer (Lead Auditor)
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Factory Auditor for Product Certification Purposes
A Leading Company In The UAE
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Risk Management Consultant
NSI & Bluefin Talent