Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified IT Administrator to join our successful business.
This role is responsible to provide end to end IT support of all PCs, Servers, Printers, CCTV, Office365 products, Point of Sales (POS), ERP System and coordinate with vendor for all hardware and software projects. IT Administrator will be directly reporting to IT Manager/ Head of IT while working with IT Specialist in the team.
• Installing hardware and software systems
• Maintaining or repairing all IT equipment
• Setting up computer security measures (Firewall, Anti-Virus etc)
• Back-up Server data, key users & share drives.
• Wi-Fi Management & Telephone networks management
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Troubleshoot CCTV systems and provide back up to users.
• Provide support for Office365 users
• Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
• Work with vendor to raise ERP related system changes / issues and support end users.
• Communicates with external and internal customers when required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Hardware and software support
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering
• Microsoft certified IT professional certification
• ERP Software Support /End user training and backend support
• Database / RDBMS knowledge
• Should have enough knowledge on software project life cycle and implementation
• Should have working knowledge of at least one Point Of Sales (POS) system
• Worked in end-to-end network setup and client workstations set up
• Defects / Service calls handling and Vendor co-ordination
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Al Baddad Capital
IT Support Engineer
1st Line IT Support Engineer
IT Infrastructure Specialist (Networks)