Job description / Role
As the IT Administrator, you will be responsible to maintain the systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting, back up data and manage security.
A leading organisation in Abu Dhabi investing heavily in technology.
* Analyse, design, Install and maintain networks (LAN/WAN), guard and monitor connectivity between main office and site offices linked with VPN's.
* Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
* Configure the AD policies, backup servers, emails and related data, and store them in a well-organized manner.
* Manage and maintain VoIP telephony systems, SharePoint configuration management and Configure and manage cloud Azure & AWS.
* Install and maintain IT security equipment's such as firewalls, routers and switches, Anti-virus, Anti-Malware and Anti-spam software's whilst ensuring their periodical updates.
* Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
* Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
* Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
* Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
* Competitive salary package on offer for the most suitable candidate.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
* Must have between 7-10 years of overall IT experience with strong IT administration experience.
* Experience with hardware and software installation and support in a corporate WAN/LAN environment.
* Experience in configuration and managing Azure & AWS.
* Experience with NAS and SAN storage systems.
* Must have worked on Security systems and policies along with hands one experience in Sharepoint.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arab Payment Services (APS)
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
IT Support Specialist