Job description / Role
IT Administrator up to 7.5K AED for a Hospitality Investment in Dubai
Maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Open to Indian, Sri Lankan and Nepali nationality
- Male, 30 years old below
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of UAE experience on the same field
- Will have to take care of all IT requirement of entire business
- Excellent knowledge in Micros POSes (Mymicros/Myinventory) is an added advantage
- Experience with databases and networks
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Tourist/visit or cancelled visa are welcome to apply
- Preferably can join immediately
- Work Location: Dubai
Salary up to 7,500 AED in full package depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.