Job description / Role
• Maintains computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance. Dealing with suppliers, responsible for all administrative works.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT, including Laptop & Desktop computers and peripheral devices.
• Provide remote support to end users, for upgrades and troubleshooting – for Windows & MacOS based devices.
• Maintain the network connectivity and performance, troubleshoot network connections an audit IP addresses.
• Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
• Configure routers and manage centralized Wireless Internet System and the access points.
• Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
• Update Data Servers and network equipment
• Configure, administration and maintenance of VOIP/Avaya System.
• Configure, administration and maintenance of VPN and Firewall Systems.
• Liaise with ISP and Telephone Service provides, manage the billing system and Internet/Telephone related complaints.
• Liaise with vendors for hardware and software requirements.
• Maintain and administration of On-Site and Off-Site Data Backup.
• Administration of Cloud Backup system.
• Configuration and management of Security systems, such as Access Control and CCTV systems.
• Configuration and management of Web Servers & Email Hosting Servers.
• Administration, management and maintaining backups of Email Accounts.
• Administration and management of web-based video conference systems.
• Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
• Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
• Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
• Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Report HSE hazards, incidents and concerns.
• Must have Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
• Previous experience as an IT Administrator
• IMMEDIATE Starter preferred
• Must come from construction/real estate background
• Open to any nationality.
• Must be in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Excelsior Group ME
Assistant IT Manager
Gulf Target Holdings
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises