Job description / Role
We are currently hiring an IT Administrator for a large semi-government client who is based in Al Ain.
The role is to be in-charge of configuration, maintenance and operation of network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
- Conduct or instruct reactive and preventive maintenance service on the hardware.
- Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Antimalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Management and maintenance of IT inventory.
- Provide technical support for end-users
- Perform other duties as required by the line manager
- At least 4 years of experience in working as an IT Administrator - ideally worked as the only IT admin in the organization.
- Must be proficient with current Microsoft Server and various operating systems.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in key networking and systems concepts (e.g. DHCP, DNS, Active Directory)
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with members and associates in person or over the phone, in a courteous, pleasant, professional, and efficient manner.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Willing to work in Al Ain.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Green Gulf Careers
IT Support Technician
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
IT Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services