Job description / Role
Our client, a well known financial institution in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an IT Administrator – Emirati national. Reporting to the Head of the Department, this role will primarily be responsible for providing daily IT support to the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree in information technology
• Preferably with MCSE or other related Microsoft application
• Knowledgeable in implementing IT projects
• With 3 to 5 years of general IT experience
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Arabic language
• With family book and Emirati passport
• Willing to be based and work in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
IT Support Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
In House IT Support Engineer
IT Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Green Gulf Careers
IT Administrator - Native Arabic Speaker
|Al Ain||17 Nov|