Job description / Role
* Produce reports using Oracle OTBI and Business Intelligence Publisher
* Collaborate with both internal teams & vendor partners in resolving issues in Oracle Reports as per service level agreement
* Actively collaborate with various ERP functional tracks (HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Projects) to review & prioritize the reports demand for execution
* Establish reporting standards and procedures
* Support both internal and external audit reports requirements
* Train the end users (including new recruits) on Reports building basics
* Work with Oracle on any reports SR's that need raised and escalate when required
* Maintain appropriate documentation around requirements gathering (templates, functional and technical specifications, test scripts)
* Participate and support business users in report Test cycles
* Support Reports activity for Oracle Cloud quarterly up-grades and refresh activity · Identify end user challenges with Report self-service options and produce supporting documentation e.g. FAQ's
* Work with end users on Reports performance issue and best practice execution
* Define and deliver metrics and dashboards that drive meaningful and actionable insights
* Work to deliver a new report catalogue on existing builds in Cloud
* Assist with data issues, find solutions, and ensure root causes are identified
* Analysis of all existing catalogue options available before staring / approving new reports
* Keep abreast of market developments and proactively propose any best practices
* Minimum 2-3 years of working within professional, enterprise level IT Organization
* Strong hands-on Experience in SQL, Oracle Fusion Extracts, OTBI Reports and BI Publisher
* Experience working on Data Warehouse and/or Data Integration project and programmes.
* Experience in transforming raw data into usable and visible information
* Strong familiarity with Oracle's Cloud ERP out-of-the-box reports
* General IT Skills, relevant expertise to manage and deliver IT Support.
* Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships, especially with geographically disbursed teams.
* Strong problem-solving capability with proactive and logical approach.
* Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
IT Analyst - ERP Experience
IT Analyst - ERP Experience
Assistant IT Manager
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises