Job description / Role
The Systems Analyst will work to support the daily operations of information technology and telecommunications at The Fairmont Dubai.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
- Support & Maintenance of I.T. infrastructure including telecommunications
- Implement technology-related processes, systems and telecommunications
- Installation of software/hardware upgrades in compliance with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts corporate policies & legal requirements
- Responsible for daily backup and restores
- Monitor technology and telecom mailbox and ensure call resolutions within the service levels
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge and records of all system changes, updates, enhancements
- Escalate technical issues with LAN administrator
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, systems security, contingency plans, internal controls and standards
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Perform routine daily clerical functions regarding integrity of computer systems
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Service Desk Engineer
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services