Job description / Role
* Coordinate and Maintain MIM Azure Servers' Application and ensure smooth Onboarding and Offboarding process with Oracle Cloud HCM and Active Directory.
* Maintain the Integration between Customized applications and Oracle's Standard applications.
* Collaborate with internal teams & vendor partners in resolving issues in MIM, Oracle EBS, and Oracle Cloud HCM applications as per service level agreement.
* Actively collaborate with ERP functional tracks (HR & Payroll) to review & prioritize the demand for execution.
* Establish and maintain the standards and procedures.
* Support both internal and external audit requirements.
* Work with Oracle on SRs - Raise and escalate when required.
* Maintain appropriate Requirements gathering documents (templates, functional and technical specifications, test scripts).
* Participate and support, business users in Test cycles.
* Coordinate Oracle up-grades and refresh activities.
* Identify end user challenges with self-service options and produce supporting documentation e.g., FAQ's
* Work with end users to ensure best practice.
* Define and deliver MIS Summary (Maintenance and Support) to drive meaningful and actionable insights.
* Keep abreast of market developments and proactively propose any best practices.
* Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets with confidentiality.
* Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise level IT Organization.
* Experience in project management.
* Proficiency in database (MS SQL/ Oracle), System security and troubleshooting
* Experience in Programming Languages (C / C++/ C# / PS Scripts)
* Experience in Windows and Linux Server Maintenance
* Experience in Data Integration projects and programmes.
* Experience in transforming raw data into usable and visible information
* Familiarity with Oracle's EBS ERP and Cloud ERP
* General IT Skills, relevant expertise to manage and deliver IT Support.
* Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships, especially with geographically disbursed teams.
* Strong problem-solving capability with proactive and logical approach.
* Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
15,000 AED per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
IT Analyst - ERP Experience
Assistant IT Manager
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Analyst - Business Intelligence
IT Technical Manager – ERP Application
RTC-1 Employment Services