Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of our Chinese clients that has an immediate requirement for an IT Technician. Must be able to speak and read Chinese (Mandarin) preferably to HSK level 5.
You will be responsible for providing IT support to a very fast growing company 20-30 hires per month, too:
- Perform daily technical support and maintenance work.
- Carry out daily technical support, maintenance and testing of the system, maintain the system well, and solve the daily system hardware, software and network failures and conflicts.
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and recommending solutions related to hardware and software acquisitions and/or network updates.
- Assist in the installation, configuration and maintenance of computers or other related equipment.
- Ability to speak and read Chinese, ideally to HSK level 5
- Minimum of 6 months of experience directly related to the assigned work, capable of performing routine preventive maintenance of system software, applications, hardware, networks and communications;
- Ability to identify computer problems and coordinate hardware, software and/or network solutions.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
Paris Group International
A Leading Luxury Brand For Female Fashion In The Middle East
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)