Job description / Role
The Applications Manager will provide business and technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the enterprise software application strategies and objectives while fully supporting the applications portfolio being used by business units.
• Implement governance around sourcing, acquiring, enhancing, supporting, and retiring IT applications.
• Interact with the business units heads and the executive team as enterprise leaders who drive new business initiatives.
• Align application acquisition and development with enterprise and business unit’s objectives and strategies.
• Find new ways to help business units and the organization maximize results by providing innovative solutions that will improve or eliminate processes and reduce costs.
• Manage ERP implementations (client side).
• Work with the PMO and infrastructure teams to ensure smooth deployments and support of all applications.
• Manage all enterprise applications and support teams.
• Lead from the ICT side the selection and deployment of all future enterprise business applications.
• Review, improve and implement existing and new application development/deployment policies and procedures.
• Manage outsourcing vendors and ensure adherence to contracts.
• Manage applications licenses acquisition and consumption
The ideal candidate must have,
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar position managing a team
• Excellent knowledge in Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 implementation and governance.
• High level knowledge of Oracle Forms, OAF, Net framework, SQL, Mobile development, and Web development.
• Oracle ERP implementation experience
• Microsoft SQL expert
• Good understanding of Web Technologies
• Experience with Mobile Development Frameworks
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.