Job description / Role
The job holder will be responsible for the implementation, administration, configuration, development and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other internal business systems. He/she will develop, implement new functionalities and change requests, lead business requirements gathering, build/maintain seamless integration between the business systems and play a key role in the process automation and digital transformation of the organization.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Administer, configure, secure and provide support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and to all other internal business systems.
- Implement new functionalities and change requests from Technical requirements gathering phase through development, testing and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Develop dashboards and reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other internal business systems.
- Develop and implement business process and automation workflows using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Provide a high level of customer service and business systems support to all internal and external end users.
- Conduct ongoing software maintenance and upgrades.
- Coordinate with departments and end users to understand new business requirements and translate into functional / technical specifications.
- Prepare technical reports, training materials, documentations and provide trainings to the end users on business systems.
- Collaborate with external consultants and vendors to ensure the business solutions meet the end-user needs, improve efficiency and achievement of all business objectives.
- Coordinate, develop and implement process automation and smart IT solutions.
- Review and continuously improve the existing business systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by the reporting manager.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in administration, configuration, customization, programming (X++, .Net, SQL Server), testing, implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations), AX
- Strong experience in developing analytic reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Integration experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other business systems.
- Experience and sound knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint will be an added advantage.
Office based, with occasional external meetings, site visits or attendance at tradeshows.
About the Company
A leading property developer company in UAE
IT Analyst / Sharepoint Developer
BAC Middle East
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer / System Administration
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting