Job description / Role
The IT Applications Manager responsibility will mainly be for the support, testing, and development of the companies Applications in accordance with the specified business and architectural requirements.
It will be key to proactively collaborate with software vendors, other IT teams and Market Operations, pre-empting problems, and resolving concerns in a timely and efficient manner
* Responsible for the implementation of different applications on premise and on cloud.
* Liaison with vendor teams and internal teams during implementation.
* Completing UAT testing and production launching in collaboration with infrastructure team, market operations, and application vendors.
* Responsible for the integration of different applications from different vendors.
* Assuring seamless integration through testing and coordinating between the various teams.
* Create and maintain process flows, process flow descriptions and data flow diagrams by consulting and liaising with the business, vendors, developers, market operations and IT infra teams.
* To provide technical IT support
* Support business with their requirements from various applications
* Participating in new business system implementation
* Support analysis and design phase activities by producing User cases, Activity diagrams, User Interface prototypes, Report templates and Application prototypes.
* Setting up all corporate action events in production
* Manage user access in production
* Clarification of business enquiries
* Assure Network security protocols are adhered to in line with network security team.
* Responsible for the resolution of all functional related issues including managing defects and coordinating for issues resolution with all stakeholders.
* At least 5 years IT experience in the application development with at least 2 years' experience in a position within a financial institution, brokerage, or bank covering capital markets applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Project Management skills and ability to priorities tasks and deliver to commitment
* BSc Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Evidence of ongoing personal development and enrichment of IT and business skills
* Excellent knowledge with experience in Trading and Post Trading Applications.
* Knowledge with data modelling and modern architecture concepts
* Workflow and document management experience
* Strong functional analysis and design with experience in requirements gathering and definition
* Full life-cycle methodology experience
* Innovative with strong Analytical skills
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 40,000 AED per month + wider company benefits on offer
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
IT Applications Manager
Assistant IT Manager
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
IT Admin Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)