Job description / Role
For a rapidly growing client in Abu Dhabi, we are looking for an IT Applications Support and Trainer to join the team.
* In this role, you will be responsible to ensure that the IT systems are responsive to user community needs and end users are well versed of the IT systems usage to support business operations.
* From a technical perspective, you will be responsible for End user support management and end user training management perspective.
* + 5 years in applications support
* + 3 years in End-user training
* Experience with HIS systems (Trakcare preferred)
* Experience training on SAP modules
* Experience working in Medical/ Hospital environment preferred-
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.