Job description / Role
• IT Application Systems specialist is required by a leading financial powerhouse to join a growing business-facing IT team.
• You will be responsible for cross-border business engagements and solutions design as well as engaging with stakeholders and external vendors.
• The candidate must blend business analyst skills and the ability to gather information from system users, which can be translated to ensuring consistent design and solutions architecture.
• You must be able to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
• Manage and coordinate training and testing for bug fixes, and changes.
• Manage and select external IT vendors, while also conducting the internal testing and deployment for them.
• Lead change management requests and reviews.
Key focus of this role includes and is not limited to areas of
• Project and design documentation
• Implementation and support of IT Applications
• Vendor Management and selection
• Policies, processes, and procedures.
• For this role, you must have a proven track record in project management from conception to post-implementation
• 7+ years of solution design, application development in a similar organization
• Strong understanding of IT Implementation gained within a complex IT environment
• Have previously implemented change management frameworks
• Have worked with cloud technologies. (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS).
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Desk Engineer
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Flex Tech Solutions