Job description / Role
We have been assigned a role from one of our clients, who is a luxury furniture company is looking for an IT Assistant - Retail to be based in Dubai, UAE. You should be able to install, configure, and maintain servers, computers, networks, systems for the company. You will be responsible for ensuring the company’s computer network is functioning properly and up to date.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of servers, computer systems, and other technologies, such as communication systems.
- Configuring hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipment, and providing daily support for computer and network users.
- Work at the help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
- Write reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure and Internet security.
- Required to keep detailed records of their network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems, and solutions. These records help their company address issues more quickly in the future.
- Work in coordination with merchandising team in uploading discounts/schemes and pictures on online platforms.
- Work with Retail & E-Com Team for Store and Online Site support.
- Work With CCTV camera, NVR/DVR related issues.
- Manage all Etisalat Accounts.
- Monitoring server backup daily.
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven working experience of 3 – 4 years in IT support
- Strong knowledge in servers, computer network systems, CCTV, and NVR/DVR
- Work experience in Retail and Ecommerce is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or a similar degree
- Proficiency in English; Arabic is desirable
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
RTC-1 Employment Services