Job description / Role
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Working and understanding of different IT environments and helping the team members on drafting the IT Audit working papers.
• Also working on It General controls and Financial Controls such as IT Application controls that mainly focuses on the Significant Accounts identified as part of Financial Audit.
• Researching IT audit issues, utilizing electronic data bases, new technologies (OS and DB) and finding out the niche solutions for these platforms.
• Identifying, assessing, and informing senior staff members of IT audit related issues
• Collaboratively working with client team members while building rapport and strong client relationships
• Working closely with staff, Seniors, and HOD on all phases of the project
• Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical aptitude and skillset
• Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
About the Company
Grant Thornton UAE is a member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd. Grant Thornton UAE has been providing assurance and advisory services to growth oriented, entrepreneurial companies which are based in all markets and industries since 1966.
The extensive local and regional knowledge gained through the years has supported the development of the firm's reputation for providing a distinctive client service to its local, national and international client base.
The firm adopts best in class international tools, methodologies and independence/ risk management standards across all service lines in order to ensure the service provided is to the highest technical, professional and ethical standards for the benefit of all its clients.
The firm's mission is to be the adviser of choice to dynamic businesses, whilst being known as a bold and positive leader in its chosen markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors