Job description / Role
* Driving the execution of key areas of each audit engagement.
* Participate in the planning and development of audit practices as well as project execution specifically in complex information security related processes.
* Lead the execution of the assessment of specific technical areas of a project, supervising other team members and providing coaching where requested.
* Ability to understand complex cyber technology and business processes in order to identify a full range of risks critical to the business.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* 8+ years of experience in Internal / Financial Audit.
* Strong information security / cyber security domain knowledge (Candidates without this experience will not be considered).
* Finance or Accounting educational background an added bonus.
* Internal Audit certification also an added bonus, but not an absolute necessity.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Information Security Officer
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Information and Systems Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT