Job description / Role
• 2 years’ relevant experience with an International Bank or Big 4. Internal Audit experience preferred (but not mandatory).
• Good knowledge of Technology activities, processes, and associated risks.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Self-directed, able to manage multiple tasks, and the ability to work under pressure.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• UAE National with Family book
• Certificate in any IT Audit skill.
• 2-5 years’ experience in Internal Audit
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should have done an internal Audit along with IT Audit.
• Ability to build IT Policies, Process.
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Green Gulf Careers
Internal Audit Manager
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC