This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Analyst jobs in UAE
This position is for a person with 5+ years of experience in gathering and analysing business requirements and writing software proposals. The salary package for this position is also 15,000 - 19,000 AED based on experience. Very good experience in MS Office and SQL queries is a must.
- Analyses business functions in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
- Designs & creates system reports to improve operational efficiency.
- Consults with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
- Writes and maintains functional specifications for new or modified business systems.
- Consults and coordinates with systems analysts and programmers to design and develop
- automated business systems.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes
- during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
- Creates or assists others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
- Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Maintains user security and integrity of system data.
- Interacts directly with the Support & Reporting Services team to finalize the scope for the required system changes
About the Company
About the Adecco Group The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.